Title: Product Manager, PPD HCP Marketing
The Product Manager, PPD HCP Marketing, will be responsible for the development and execution of initiatives aimed at Healthcare Professionals, with an emphasis on digital channel management and execution. This position will play a key role in the development and implementation of product promotional strategies and activities, including launch initiatives, advertising campaigns, digital strategy, collateral development, congresses, and vendor management. Areas of focus may include one or more of the following: professional HCP marketing, brand website development, CRM development and implementation, paid media, social media, and congresses. The position requires a highly motivated individual who can work independently, think strategically, and collaborate transversally to accomplish complex deliverables.
The Product Manager will collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs.
- Drive the brand’s digital marketing strategies, priorities and goals and ensure that digital tactics are aligned with brand business objectives, including integration of digital strategy into overall brand marketing strategy
- Develop and execute build of brand website and related digital initiatives, including CRM
- Review reporting and KPIs on brand’s digital initiatives to develop recommendations and implement future digital marketing programs
- Support the development and execution of the brand creative campaign and market research
- Plan and oversee execution of activities related to congresses
- Manage materials, projects and resources through the internal review committee process (PMRC)
- Communicate brand performance and strategies effectively to senior management
- Responsible for the management of multiple Agency Partners including management of associated budgets
- Manage vendor contract processing (purchasing requisitions, invoices, and approvals)
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results oriented environment with busy, high performing colleagues. Demonstrated ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor. Must be able to take an undefined objective and leading the process through to operational excellence. Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise. Proven ability to develop customer and market insights and translate those into actionable, commercially relevant strategies and tactics.
- BA/BS degree required (preferably in business/marketing or the biological sciences).
- Advanced Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Life Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of medical product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology / healthcare agency industry
- U.S. Launch experience preferred
- Orphan, CNS, and / or acute care preferred
- Strong HCP marketing background with emphasis on digital channel management and execution (websites, SEO/SEM, paid media, CRM, analytics, social media)
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how desktop, mobile, social, search and other online and offline channels work together in a customer’s journey
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners
- Experience working with external brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis
- Experience with thought leader management
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- An outstanding track record of strong communication, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities