Title: Product Manager, PPD HCP Marketing (Peert-to-Peer)
The Product Manager, PPD HCP Marketing, will be responsible for the development and execution of initiatives aimed at Healthcare Professionals, with an emphasis on KOL management professional promotion and execution. This position will play a key role in the development and implementation of product promotional strategies and activities, including launch initiatives, advertising campaigns, KOL strategy, in-office collateral development, and vendor management. Areas of focus may include one or more of the following: professional HCP marketing and KOL management, advisory boards, speaker bureau, professional promotion and paid /social media. The position requires a highly motivated individual who can work independently, think strategically, and collaborate transversally to accomplish complex deliverables.
The Product Manager will collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs.
- Develop and execute promotional strategy and tactical plans targeting stakeholders involved with the treatment of postpartum depression, including personal and non-personal tactics
- Drive the brand’s peer-to-peer strategy, priorities and goals and ensure that initiatives are aligned with brand business objectives, including integration of KOL strategy into overall brand marketing strategy
- Lead management of professional advisory boards
- Plan and oversee execution of activities related to professional speaker bureau
- Support the development and execution of the brand creative campaign and market research
- Manage materials, projects and resources through the internal review committee process (PMRC)
- Communicate brand performance and strategies effectively to senior management
- Responsible for the management of multiple Agency Partners including management of associated budgets
- Manage vendor contract processing (purchasing requisitions, invoices, and approvals)
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results oriented environment with busy, high performing colleagues. Demonstrated ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor. Must be able to take an undefined objective and leading the process through to operational excellence. Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise. Proven ability to develop customer and market insights and translate those into actionable, commercially relevant strategies and tactics.
- BA/BS degree required (preferably in business/marketing or the biological sciences).
- Advanced Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Life Sciences preferred.
Minimum of 4 years of medical product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology / healthcare agency industry
- U.S. Launch experience preferred
- Orphan, CNS, and / or acute care preferred
Strong HCP marketing background with emphasis on KOL / thought leader management and peer-to-peer execution
Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners
Experience working with external brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis
Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
An outstanding track record of strong communication, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities