Title: Product Manager, PPD Patient Marketing
The Product Manager, PPD Patient Marketing, will be responsible for the development and execution of initiatives for Patients & Caregivers, with an emphasis on customer experience and patient ambassadors. This position will play a key role in the development and implementation of product promotional strategies and activities for patients and their families, advertising campaigns, patient/caregiver strategy, core promotional materials development, and patient advisory boards, and patient ambassador management. The position requires a highly motivated individual who can work independently, think strategically, and collaborate transversally to accomplish complex deliverables.
The Product Manager, PPD Patient Marketing will collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Patient Services, Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs.
- Develop and execute patient/caregiver promotional strategy and tactical plans, including personal and non-personal tactics
- Drive the customer experience and case management initiatives and ensure that Hub collateral are aligned with brand business objectives, including integration into overall patient marketing strategy
- Lead management of patient & caregiver advisory boards
- Plan and oversee execution of activities related to patient ambassador program
- Support the development and execution of the patient creative campaign and market research
- Manage materials, projects and resources through the internal review committee process (PMRC)
- Communicate brand performance and strategies effectively to senior management
- Responsible for the management of multiple Agency Partners including management of associated budgets
- Manage vendor contract processing (purchasing requisitions, invoices, and approvals)
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results oriented environment with busy, high performing colleagues. Demonstrated ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor. Must be able to take an undefined objective and leading the process through to operational excellence. Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise. Proven ability to develop customer and market insights and translate those into actionable, commercially relevant strategies and tactics.
- BA/BS degree required (preferably in business/marketing or the biological sciences).
- Advanced Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Life Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of medical product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology / healthcare agency industry
- U.S. Launch experience preferred
- Women’s health, CNS, and / or acute care preferred
Strong patient/caregiver marketing background with emphasis on patient ambassador management and peer-to-peer execution
Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners
Experience working with external brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis
Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
An outstanding track record of strong communication, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities