General Scope and Summary
Sage is currently building out a world-class Patient Support Services (PSS) organization as it prepares to launch its first product into the Post-Partum Depression market. The Project Lead will lead the development, categorization, and review submission/defense of departmental scripting, talking points, departmental practices, and visual aids. The Project Lead will also routinely monitor department / agent quality to identify areas of opportunity and/or improvement. The PSS department is a key daily interface to patients and providers, and this position plays a significant role in ensuring a positive, impactful, and efficient overall experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with department leadership as well as key members of marketing, commercial operations, and compliance to develop patient centric department messaging to be used by case managers.
- Lead the development of talking points, departmental practices, and visual job aids to be used by case managers.
- Serve as the chief PSS representative in the promotional material review committee ensuring that department documents are reviewed in a timely manner and that the intent is well understood.
- Responsible for ensuring that documents and materials are reviewed and re-reviewed on an appropriate schedule to maintain compliance.
- Maintain the knowledge management database for PSS which includes uploading new files, categorization of files, and removal of files no longer relevant.
- Partner with operations and program design teams to understand new messaging and documentation needs and opportunities.
- Assists managers in identifying training gaps and areas for development via quality monitoring.
- Provide insights to department leadership on messaging utilization, challenges, and department wide quality.
- Complies with all Sage corporate policies, internal procedures and training and applicable laws and industry codes in collaboration with Sage’s Legal, Regulatory and Compliance
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good negotiation skills, and ability to find common ground based on intent.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience documenting, creating, and owning talking points, departmental practices, and/or SOPs.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working in an operations based environment. Healthcare / pharmaceutical operations based environment a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience with quality programs and providing feedback based on messaging and process.
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems strongly preferred.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and effective in influencing without authority.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to Travel up 10% for key promotional material review committee meetings.
- Embrace our core values: Put People First, Do Big, Be Accountable, Grow through Learning and Change, and Work Fun.
- Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage.