General Scope and Summary
SAGE Therapeutics is a Cambridge based company searching for a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker for an important role as the Office Manager as we build a Patient Services Center in North Carolina.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as receptionist and work the front desk.
- Serve as point person for day to day office and facility operations.
- General upkeep and maintenance of Office
- Management of outside vendors for cleaning, waste disposal, catering and security badge distribution
- Management of relevant budget line items and relevant record keeping
- Performs the receiving function for the office as necessary
- Responsible for the management of the office systems and equipment such as printers.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations. Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Relevant experience in office management
- Ability to communicate and develop good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Ability to use or learn a variety of tools such as MS Office and other software as necessary
- Good customer and client management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven record of good decision making
- The ability to lead and manage team and projects – with and without authority
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Embrace our core values: Put People First, Do Big, Be Accountable, Grow through Learning and Change, and Work Fun.
- Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage.